Mission A Solution Centered Care Organization
We are a privately held and certified small business, headquartered in the Piedmont Triad Region. Our objective is to foster an integrated program model designed to effectively treat a wide range of psychiatric and behavioral issues that may interfere with a broad array of personal, social, vocational, and medical care outcomes. One of our mission driven objectives is to continue demonstrating excellence as a national leader in human services integration consultation (e.g., including behavioral, legal, physical activity, nutritional, social, policy and mental healthcare service), research, audio/visual film, and distant engagement via technological access points.
Core Competencies A Vision Toward Best-Practices in Blended Solutions
Our organization specializes in offering both services and products ranging from emotional, behavioral, substance abuse, neuropsychological, and employee assistance program services to professional coaching, talent-management consulting, grant-writing and research. From peer-support, therapy, coaching, assessment to community outreach, student education, research and policy, we offer a range of programs and activities that are of interest to a diverse audience. The organization takes great pride in providing both traditional and non-traditional access to our service platforms.
Core Values Adapting to Achieve Efficiency & Productivity
(1) We foster a sense of respect, accountability, professionalism and collaboration within our team and with our clients. (2) We believe that clear and consistent communication is the foundation of all successful business and personal relationships. (3) We are passionate about what we do. We are driven to innovate continually and deliver on our commitments. (4) We are mindful of the communities in which we live and work. (5) We endeavor to be good citizens and support good works and charity.
Differentiators Connecting Through Mind, Body, Health & Spirituality
- We have gained national recognition as a leader in behavioral and mental healthcare service consultation, delivery, research, education, and workforce engagement.
- The organization has a long history of collaborating with and supporting human service providers in the education field, mental health field, law enforcement field, medical field, nutrition field, public health field, social services, and technology field.
- Clinical Services, Research, Policy and Innovation;
- Leadership, Service Learning, and Talent Management;
- Community Focused Multimedia production.
A Choice Based Paradigm Why Advocacy Matters to Us
Unmet mental health needs continue to be major driver of non-medical hospital visits. Mental health quality of life is one of the most significant contributors to your life management, intuitiveness, learning, efficiency and achievement. As a socially integrated mental health service company, we are routinely working on various care navigation and coordination strategies that are prevention focused and care transition tailored. We have enriched partnerships with treatment teams consisting of medical providers, nurse practitioners, license psychologists, physician assistants, counselors, paraprofessionals, and peer support specialist. By offering flexible scheduling, we make consultation, assessment, therapy, counseling, and coaching management more convenient for individuals.