Our Practice Philosophy
“A core value is providing care in a non-stigmatize, person affirming, integrated care approach provided in a non-agency based setting. We believe that behavioral, psychological and mental health care is primary care interwoven in public health and all aspects of social life.” Dr. David L. Mount, Chief Executive Officer
Help for Everyday Living
- Clinical psychology services concerned with the study, assessment, treatment, and prevention. Our mental health approach takes into account the influence of environmental factors and stress, as well as leveraging and using community resources to eliminate various conditions that produce psychological problems.
- We work to incorporate social supports with attention to the availability and quality of personal resources that individuals can call all during emotional distress. Essential to his integrated work is growing your behavioral repertoire, including the range of response an individual has learned to make in each given situation.
- As part of our whole person work, assessment and inquiry into traits, skills, abilities, emotional functioning, and psychological problems drives our service delivery, intervention and evaluation, representing the continuum from primary prevention to tertiary prevention.
- Coaching provides you with focus, structure, and support. We offer a 15-minute sample session that will give you the opportunity to experience coaching before entering a long term coaching relationship.
Substance Abuse/Misuse Services
- Supportive services, such as case or care management, are provided as an integrated treatment service continuum of care in promoting health and recovery. A Certified Substance Abuse Professional is someone who evaluates employees who have violated a DOT drug and alcohol program regulation and makes recommendations concerning education, treatment, follow-up testing, and aftercare.
- A SAP represents the major decision point (and in some cases the only decision point) an employer may have in choosing whether or not to place an employee behind the steering wheel of a school bus, in the cockpit of a plane, at the helm of an oil tanker, at the throttle of a train, in the engineer compartment of a subway car, or at the emergency control valves of a natural gas pipeline.
Employee Assistance Program Provider
We serve organizations and their employees in multiple ways, ranging from consultation at the strategic level about issues with organization-wide implications to individual assistance to employees and family members experiencing personal difficulties.
Neurocognitive Assessment, Counseling, and Remediation
- Neuropsychological service focuses on providing care to understand the contribution of psychological, psychosocial, physical functioning and behavioral factors on performance, productivity, and to the onset, progression, and management of physical and mental disease.
- We are devoted to studying methods to promote cognitive and functional recovery in diabetes, schizophrenia, mild cognitive impairment, severe depression, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- The work focuses on studying methods to improve memory and quality of life in older adults at risk for dementia and those with early dementia. Cognitive remediation therapy (CRT), also called cognitive enhancement therapy (CET), is designed to improve neurocognitive abilities such as attention, working memory, cognitive flexibility and planning, and executive functioning which leads to improved social functioning.
Training & Skill Development Consultation, Assessment, Evaluation and Facilitation
- Working with organizations and individuals around personal and professional development, productivity, work-life balance enhancement, and improving job satisfaction.
- In addition to individualized focused engagement, our products and services can be rolled out via seminars, workshops, and e-learning platforms.
Talent Management, Personal Growth and Interpersonal Branding Consultation
We provide support in helping you to explore your self-representation, to clarify your personal uniqueness, to promote personality awareness, to reconcile conflict management strategies, and to target identity awareness and optimization opportunities towards recalibrating your brand positioning.
Assisted Living and Nursing Home Placement Consultation
Whether you are looking for a retirement home, assisted living, residential living, memory care or an adult foster care home, our continuous supportive placement management services will help you find the home that suits you best.